Should you charge your crystals in the Sun?
- If you’ve been working with crystals for any length of time you’ve probably heard about the recommendation to “charge” your crystals in the sun over over again. Can You Overcharge your Crystals in the Sun?
- 1 How do you charge little sun?
- 2 Can the Sun charge?
- 3 Is it OK to leave a battery in the sun?
- 4 Does putting batteries in the sun charge them?
- 5 Is it bad to leave batteries in the sun?
- 6 Does battery drain faster in summer?
- 7 Do batteries go bad in the heat?
- 8 Does heat shorten battery life?
- 9 Can you charge your phone with the sun?
- 10 Does heating a battery charge it?
- 11 Can you charge a battery with warm sand?
- 12 3 Crucial Ways to Charge Your Crystals
- 13 indulgence
- 14 Signs: The Secret Language Of The Universe Author Q&A
- 15 The Spiritual Meaning of the Color Gold
- 16 The Spiritual Meaning and Significance of Gold in Africa
- 17 The Spiritual Meaning of the Color Gold in the Baha’i Writings
- 18 Coin Sun Prints Activity
- 19 The Fall of the Roman Empire [ushistory.org]
- 20 A Beginner’s Guide to Reading Tarot Cards
- 21 Where can I buy tarot cards?
- 22 Rider-Waite Tarot Deck
- 23 The Black Power Tarot
- 24 Thoth Tarot Deck
- 25 The Slutist Tarot
- 26 Marseille Tarot Professional Edition
How do you charge little sun?
Charging: To charge, place the Little Sun Charge in the sun with its solar panel facing upwards or connect using a micro USB cable. Little Sun Charge takes about 7.5 hours to fully charge.
Can the Sun charge?
Just enough sun! The charge will charge slowly on cloudy days or in the shade.
Is it OK to leave a battery in the sun?
Batteries perform worse when they’re cold “Using your battery in cool temperatures and keeping your battery cool is much better for battery life,” says Griffith. “You don’t want your battery to be hot. You don’t want it to overheat when it’s charging, you don’t want to leave it in the sun or in your car.”
Does putting batteries in the sun charge them?
If you are in a hot/warm environment, it wont charge it at all and you might risk overheating the battery due to the direct sunlight or heater. However, if you are in a colder environment, it might help in warming it up and help to deliver some kind of power.
Is it bad to leave batteries in the sun?
Heat is a major battery killer because it makes the batteries work harder. If batteries are exposed to excessive temperature, they will stop working, bulge, bubble, create sparks and flames, damage your device, or blowup. Extreme heat can lead to battery corrosion that shortens the average car battery life.
Does battery drain faster in summer?
“Many battery problems start long before the temperatures drop. Heat, more than cold, shortens battery life.” According to Interstate Batteries, extreme exterior heat – temperatures above 95 degrees Fahrenheit – coupled with the heat under the car’s hood will make the battery corrode faster than usual.
Do batteries go bad in the heat?
High temperatures can evaporate your battery’s vital liquids and weaken its charge. What’s more, hot temperatures can speed up the corrosion process. Corrosion will irreversibly damage the internal structure of the battery, and it’s even worse when your battery is “parched.”
Does heat shorten battery life?
Battery life reduces at higher temperatures Even though battery capacity at high temperatures is higher, battery life is shortened. Battery life is reduced at higher temperatures – for every 15 degrees F over 77, battery life is cut in half.
Can you charge your phone with the sun?
People are continuously using cell phones during a twenty-four hour period, so charging your cell phone can become a daily necessity. Solar energy from the sun is used to charge a solar charger. Thus, your phone can be charged while traveling without the need for electricity.
Does heating a battery charge it?
Lithium batteries, which use lithium ions to create a current, charge slowly at room temperature. But pre-heating the battery allows fast charging without plating. A commercial battery charged with the team’s high-temperature, high-speed system retained 80% of its capacity after 1,700 charge–discharge cycles.
Can you charge a battery with warm sand?
Sink your toes into this: Beach sand can be used to make lithium-ion batteries that last three times longer than current models, according to a study published in the journal Scientific Reports.
3 Crucial Ways to Charge Your Crystals
21st of April, 20201124 Comments Crystals such as quartz, turquoise, and obsidian have long been cherished by cultures throughout the history of the planet Earth. Not only are these crystals beautiful to look at, but many of them are also considered to have powerful therapeutic properties for the mind, body, and soul, among other things. However, while crystals have the potential to absorb and retain good energy, they also have the ability to absorb and retain negative energy. It is therefore vital to cleanse and charge them on a regular basis.
We’ve compiled a list of three essential, but simple, methods for charging your crystals at home.
Charging with Sunlight and Moonlight Using natural light such as sunshine and moonlight to charge your crystals is a simple yet effective method.
Some people choose to arrange crystals in a gridlike arrangement to charge them, but it is crucial to remember that they must be placed in an area that receives direct sunlight or moonlight to be effective.
- Full moons are ideal energy sources for your crystals since they represent fresh beginnings; thus, be aware of the dates on which the full moon occurs in order to charge your crystals to their maximum potential.
- It is simple and efficient to refresh the energy of your crystals by soaking them in sea salt for several hours and letting them to dry out.
- Using natural sources of water such as rivers and streams can also aid in the natural re-purification of crystals, although many believe that the ocean is the most effective.
- Chargeability generated by the Earth In order to charge your crystals, you must draw the energy of the ground and soil back to yourself.
- This is a simple approach that may be performed anywhere you have access to a piece of natural earth.
- Gardens are beneficial, but they are not required.
- Maintain Consistent Charging of Your Crystals The good energy that crystals emanate necessitates the investment of time and effort.
- Selecting the appropriate stone for you might be difficult since there are so many different types of stones that produce a diverse variety of potent energies.
Never underestimate the power of crystals, whether you are wanting to discharge bad energy from them or encourage healing in your body. Always be prepared and refresh you crystals on a consistent basis.
Numerous tribes and traditions from all over the world have practiced sun worship and believed in the healing power of solar radiation over the years. Many people still believe that the sun is a strong and life-giving heavenly body in today’s world. According to some, one technique of harnessing the healing power of the sun is to sit in the sun and gaze at it. Sun gazing, as the name implies, is a type of meditation that entails staring at the sun for a period of time. Participants focus their gaze straight at the sun, most typically during sunrise and sunset, in order to connect with and absorb the sun’s potent energy.
Although some individuals report feeling more energetic and concentrated after doing it, others claim that it causes them to feel more stressed and depressed after doing so.
The medical world has come to the conclusion that staring directly at the sun may be harmful to the eyes, with the possibility for irreparable retinal damage and sight loss.
According to color therapy specialist Momtaz Begum-Hossain, “the sun is the major source of energy for the world, and the solar energy it provides us has been treasured since the first civilizations.” Begum-Hossain thinks that staring at the sun allows us to connect with the sun’s basic force.
- “Of its most basic form, it consists in staring at the sun and being charged by its energy, which we can then carry away and use throughout the day,” she explains.
- She feels that spending time in the sun might help one achieve a greater feeling of inner calm and relaxation.
- “In some ways, sun gazing is easier than traditional meditation because you have a physical visual to focus on — the sun — which will prevent your mind from wandering,” says Begum-Hossain.
- Sun exposure, on the other hand, has a number of recognized health advantages.
- Improve or maintain mental health
- Regulate hormones and circadian rhythm
- Combat fatigue and drowsiness
- Improve sleep quality
- Alleviate skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- Increase vitamin D and bone health
- Decrease risk for certain cancers
- Improve or maintain eyesight
Regulate hormones and circadian rhythm
The sun is cyclic, which means that it rises and sets at the same time every day. The connection with this cycle, according to Begum-Hossain, can aid in the regulation of our body’s own natural rhythm. Her research shows that “being linked to the sun and sunlight.allows our bodies’ circadian rhythms to work correctly.” As a result, “when your body is working in harmony with itself, your metabolism improves, which is advantageous to your general health.” There is a growing body of evidence indicating sunlight has a role in the regulation of melatonin, a hormone that regulates your circadian cycle and is associated with sleep.
“Photosensitive cells exist within the retina of the eye, and these cells communicate with our pituitary gland,” explains Begum-Hossain. According to researchers, when light is received by the pituitary gland, it helps the mind and body feel more balanced.
Researchers discovered in a 2008 research that persons who were exposed to sunshine in the morning were able to fall asleep more rapidly at night, suggesting that sunlight may be beneficial in the treatment of sleep disorders such as insomnia. It was discovered by researchers in 2014 that exposure to sunshine might be an effective countermeasure for exhaustion and sleepiness. I
Ease skin conditions
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), exposure to sunshine may be beneficial for those who suffer from skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. The same 2008 study cited previously discovered that vitamin D obtained from sunlight has a function in the development of strong and healthy bones.
Reduce risk of some cancers
While it’s important to remember that excessive sun exposure might raise your risk of cancer, some research suggests that moderate quantities of sunshine may actually help prevent some cancers in specific circumstances. According to a study conducted in 2008, those who lived in areas with more sunlight were less likely to get certain forms of cancer as compared to those who lived in areas with less daylight hours. These were some examples:
Benefits for eyes
One study on myopia conducted in 2017 discovered that greater ultraviolet B (UVB) exposure was connected with a decrease in near-sightedness in the participants. Simply being outside, on the other hand, might offer UVB exposure. There is no evidence to show that staring at the sun reduces myopia or has any other beneficial effects on the eyes. The medical world as a whole agrees that staring directly at the sun can cause permanent eye damage.
Benefits for mental health
The following are some of the mental health advantages of sun exposure:
- Dopamine and serotonin levels are elevated, resulting in an enhanced mood and a decrease in depression symptoms.
increased dopamine and serotonin levels, better mood, and a reduction in depression symptoms are all benefits of exercise.
- Increase your spiritual awareness and connection with a higher power, as well as your physical and mental energies. Improve your mood and attract good energy.
Scientific study, on the other hand, has not found any evidence of the spiritual advantages of sun gazing. According to Begum-Hossain, “while we’re in the meditative condition of sun gazing, we may concentrate on our deepest wishes.” This ability can assist us in manifesting and attracting the correct energies that we require in our lives at any given point in time. She also points out that staring at the sun may be quite relaxing. “When you concentrate your thoughts and energies on the sun, you will develop a strong connection with it,” she explains.
In addition, “being in the sun raises levels of serotonin and dopamine, all of which are known to improve our mood,” Begum-Hossain explains.
Despite the fact that there is no scientific proof to support her claims, Begum-Hossain thinks that sun gazing is excellent for your eyes if done correctly.
It’s critical to discover a practice that works for you and sticks with it. It’s best to take things slowly at first. If you notice that your eyes are becoming unpleasant or inflamed, stop immediately.
Before you begin
The following suggestions should be kept in mind prior to beginning your sun gazing meditation:
- Avoid staring at the sun while it is at its brightest. Locate an appropriate outdoor place for meditation
- Wearing glasses or contact lenses is not recommended. Don’t look through a piece of glass or plastic, such as a window or a greenhouse. If at all feasible, practice barefoot.
When the sun is at its brightest, avoid staring at it. Seek out a good outdoor place for your meditation session. You should avoid using spectacles or contact lenses at all costs. If you’re looking through a glass or plastic window or greenhouse, don’t look through it. If at all feasible, practice barefoot;
How to sun gaze
Take a few deep breaths to get yourself ready. Take the time to stretch and loosen up your muscles before you begin your workout. Then take the following steps: Make sure to keep your practice sessions at a comfortable pace. “A novice may be able to increase their time spent looking directly at the sun to roughly 5 minutes after a few sessions, but a more experienced sun gazer may be able to gaze directly at the sun for up to 30 minutes.” “Start with a shorter length and work your way up,” Begum-Hossain advises.
- Allowing the light energy to enter and flow through your body should be a part of every practice session.
- You may also incorporate movement into your meditation session.
- “When your meditation has come to a natural conclusion, it is ideal to finish with some stretches.” Sun gazing is not recommended by the majority of traditional healthcare practitioners including ophthalmologists.
- Follow these precautions to keep yourself safe:
- Avoid looking at the sun when it is at its brightest, which is normally in the middle of the day. Use a sunscreen with a high SPF to protect your skin from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation. Keep an eye out for if your practice has an impact on your vision throughout the day. Maintain a safe distance between you and the object to avoid the chance of acquiring myopia. You should discontinue your practice immediately if you feel any pain.
Do not look directly at the sun during the hottest part of the day, which is often midday. To protect your skin from UV radiation, apply a sunscreen with a high SPF. Maintain close observation to see whether your practice has an impact on your vision throughout the day. Consider looking away from the screen to help lessen the likelihood of acquiring myopia. You should cease practicing immediately if you feel any pain;
As a distinguishing characteristic of the penitential system of both the Western Medieval and the Roman Catholic Churches, indulgence was a type of forgiveness that offered whole or partial relief from the punishment of sin. The granting of indulgences was based on two fundamental concepts. First, in the sacrament of penance, it was not enough to just be absolved of one’s sinful guilt (culpa) by absolute forgiveness; one also required to experience temporal punishment (poena, fromp enitentia, “penance”) as a result of having offended Almighty God.
More Information on This Subject may be found here.
Johann Tetzel, a.k.a.
Bishops had the authority to ease or eliminate the rigors of penances from the beginning of the church’s history, but indulgences were not introduced until the 11th and 12th centuries, when the concept of purgatory gained widespread acceptance and the popes assumed the role of activist leaders of the reforming church.
The papacy’s statements, both oral and written, were frequently ambiguous, causing much consternation within the religious community.
It was divided into three sections: repentance, confession, and satisfaction.
It was only the popes, or, to a lesser extent, the archbishops and bishops, who could issue indulgences as a means of assisting ordinary people in calculating and amortizing their outstanding debt.
Naturally, people were interested in knowing how much debt had been forgiven (just as modern students are interested in knowing exactly what they need to study for examinations), so different kinds of partial indulgences gradually came to be associated with specific periods of time such as days, months, and years.
- Through prayer and good actions, medieval Christianity grew into a wide network of people who came together to aid one another.
- The good actions of Jesus Christ, the saints, and others may be called upon to free souls from purgatory, if the right conditions were met.
- Despite the fact that it was positioned as a tool to assist individuals in achieving their everlasting salvation, this very intricate theological framework was readily misunderstood and abused as early as the 13th century, a period that is considerably earlier than is commonly believed.
- The economic revival of Europe, which began in the 11th century and coincided with the increase of indulgences, the Crusades, and the reformingpapacy, was a parallel development.
- Those desiring plenary indulgences but unable to travel to Jerusalem on pilgrimage inquired as to whether they may undertake analternativegood act or give an equal donation to a charitable project, such as the construction of a leprosarium or a cathedral.
- As a result, beginning in the 12th century, the process of salvation became more tied to the exchange of money.
- Moreover, when the pope collapsed during this time period, secular governments increasingly permitted the granting of indulgences only in exchange for a considerable percentage of the produce, which may amount to up to two-thirds of the total.
In addition, many were curious as to whether they might get indulgence for someone who had died and was considered to be in purgatory.
Despite the fact that these concerns were raised as early as the 13th century, it was not until 1476 that Pope Sixtus IV proclaimed that it was possible to get an indulgence for a loved one who was in purgatory.
As a result of the great ambiguity surrounding penance, it was possible that the link between the confession of sin and the attainment of salvation would be totally severed.
In northern Germany, a Dominican monk named Johann Tetzel is credited with selling indulgences for the dead by proclaiming, “When a penny in the coffer rings, / A soul from Purgatory rises” (When a penny in the coffer rings).
He was not driven to attack the system by these excesses, as is commonly believed, but rather by his own profound spiritual anguish, which prompted him to do so in the first place.
He really blew the lid off the system in number 82.
This would be the most ethically sound of all possible justifications.
Peter’s church, which is a very minor purpose.
Almost all forms of Protestantism would reject the entire penitential system, including indulgences, or at least the majority of it.
There were a number of points raised, including the concept of justification by faith (but not “alone,” as Luther insisted in his rendering of Paul), as well as the fateful connection between money and indulgences.
In all other respects, the system and its underlying theology remained intact.
Lawrence G. Duggan is an American businessman and philanthropist.
Signs: The Secret Language Of The Universe Author Q&A
This photograph was provided by Michelle Ferrara/Trunk Archive. When Laura Lynne Jackson, a psychic medium, claims to have received a spiritual download, she describes it as “once in a while.” Consider the scenario in which a USB drive is plugged into a computer and a handful of new files are installed into the hardware. Jackson plays the role of the computer. One of those downloads sparked the idea for her most recent novel, Signs. It instructed her to share her knowledge with others in order for them to get messages from the other side.
(You may read an excerpt from Signson goop, which contains one of those stories.) According to Jackson, the key to connecting with your team—a spiritual cheering squad comprised of spirit guides, deity energy, and loved ones who have gone over—is to construct a set of signals that serve as a form of communication between you and them.
Simply create a message that is distinct enough that you will recognize it when you see it.
Despite this, they do.
She has a crew of light workers that place her signage in front of her whenever they get the opportunity.
- Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe, written by Laura Lynne Jackson, is a book on the universe’s secret language. Amazon charges $15
A Q A with Laura Lynne Jackson
If you’re getting ready to receive a message from the other side, what do you do first? To be able to receive psychic knowledge, one must first relax their minds. A common theme among meditation instructors is the concept of quieting the monkey mind. After decades of practice, it appears that I have figured out where the switch is. A mental shift is required for me—an upward and overturning of my perspective—and then I am ready to receive. It took me a long time to figure out how to move fluently like that.
It was discovered while I was working with scientists and they performed electroencephalogram testing to trace the electrical activity in my brain that when I transition into psychic and mediumship mode, it seems as if my frontal lobe has been turned off, similar to being in a deeply meditative condition.
- In order to begin tapping your links to the other side as well as your intuition in order to get what I refer to as downloads of knowledge (which is actually simply communication through claircognizance or “clear-knowing”), follow these instructions: Concentrate on taking deep breaths.
- Breathe in through your nose as deeply and thoroughly as you possibly can, then exhale through your mouth as slowly and fully as you possibly can, all while keeping your eyes shut.
- That alone will cause your energy to change into a contemplative state, making you more open to receiving messages.
- There are a variety of techniques for shifting into that connecting state.
- In both cases, you’re operating mostly on autopilot, and you’re directing the monkey mind portion of your brain to do a task.
Q What shapes and sizes are possible for these signs? A Signs may take on a variety of shapes and sizes. When we talk about signs, we must also take into consideration the fundamental psychic instruments that we have at our disposal at all times, which are known as “clairs.”
- If you’re expecting a communication from the other side, what do you do to prepare for it? To receive psychic knowledge, you must be able to relax your mind. In their teachings, many meditation gurus emphasize that it is important to calm the monkey mind. It appears that, after decades of practice, I’ve figured out where the toggle switch is located. It’s a mental shift for me—upward and over—and then I snap into this receptive mood. Developing the ability to do so fluidly takes a long time. The majority of people spend their waking hours locked in the frontal lobe of their brain. I cooperated with scientists who used electroencephalograms to trace the electrical activity in my brain and concluded that when I transition into psychic and mediumship mode, it seems as though I’m unconscious—as if I’m in a deep, deep meditation state with my frontal lobe turned off. When you’re awake, most individuals don’t know how to turn off their frontal brain, but it’s actually fairly simple. In order to begin tapping your links to the other side as well as your intuition in order to get what I refer to as downloads of knowledge (which is actually simply communication through claircognizance or “clear-knowing”), follow these steps: 1. Make a conscious effort to pay attention to your breathing. To transfer your energy and make you ready to go out of your frontal lobe, breathing exercises may be really beneficial. Breathe in through your nose as deeply and thoroughly as you possibly can, and exhale through your mouth as slowly and totally as you possibly can, all while closing your eyes. Repeat this process three times more than necessary. That alone will change your energy into a contemplative state, allowing you to be more open to receiving messages from your guides and angels. Is it possible to receive messages even when we aren’t in a relaxed meditative state? If you want to transition into a more connecting state, there are several options. Additionally, I’ve discovered that people frequently experience indications when taking a shower or driving. As a result, you’re operating on autopilot in both circumstances, and you’re giving the monkey mind component of your brain something to do. The fact that you are more sensitive to indicators might be one of the reasons behind this. Q What shapes and sizes are possible for these symbols? A It is possible to find signs in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. The “clairs” are the fundamental psychic instruments that we have at our disposal at all times, and they must be acknowledged when we discuss signs and omen.
There are additional concrete signals that are not related to psychic senses. There are a slew of what I refer to as “default symptoms,” such as electrical disruptions. They like tampering with our cell phones and causing our lights to flicker. They have the ability to send birds, butterflies, and deer. They have the ability to throw coins in our direction. A really precise sign from the other side, on the other hand, can be the most delightful experience you could ever have. These are the ones that I particularly enjoy.
- That your spirit guides are genuine and that they are with you at all times.
- I advise individuals to request their own kind of proof, such as signs and messages, from me.
- A All you actually need to do is direct your thoughts in the right direction.
- You can just state, “I really need you to send me this exact thing,” and that will enough.
- A stumbling block might be something that comes across your way, such as a sign on the side of the road that you drive through while driving.
- It might be anything that has been reported in the media.
- It might be a certain time on the clock, such as 11:11 or 5:55.
Once people have established their signals, I advise them to write them down, either on paper or in the notes area of their smartphones.
Because it is the most effective approach to recognize our connections and to communicate with the other side in this beautiful, collaborative language is to do so.
A You may have as many as you want based on how many you make.
Even if I am fluent in English, let’s imagine I needed to connect with someone who was only fluent in Italian, and I only knew a few words of Italian.
Similarly, the more the number of signs you put up, the greater the number of possibilities you generate for individuals on the opposing side to demonstrate their presence.
It is a process of continuous language production.
They are unable to wrap their arms around us and embrace us.
And when you have that experience, when you receive that sign, it becomes a truth to you, and it changes the way you live: you understand that death does not exist except in the physical realm, and that you are surrounded by a team of light who is rooting for you, supporting you, and guiding you throughout your life.
- A lot of the time, we don’t see the indicators when they appear.
- However, I believe that there is a continual knowledge.
- It is heavily based on facts.
- What may be causing this to happen?
- And we are all loved in ways we could never have imagined possible.
- “Are you sure that was a sign?” you wonder.
- We, on the other hand, disregard them.
- We don’t tell anyone about it.
- And it’s the same remark each and every time: “I’ve never told anyone about this, but.” They will then give me the most amazing stories about their communications that they have ever experienced.
- In some cases, people are hesitant to even acknowledge it because they don’t want to appear silly for having placed their faith in something so extraordinary.
We are all being kept under surveillance. Our bonds with one another are unbreakable because of love. I believe it is really essential for us to recognize that there will be some wrangling when we do receive such signs, but to trust in them regardless—and to share them with others as well.
The Spiritual Meaning of the Color Gold
Colors have meanings associated with them. Whether it’s a rich green that represents fresh life and plenty, or an indigo that represents the country’s traumatic past of slavery and wealth, we identify different hues with a variety of emotions, stigmas, and historical importance.
The Spiritual Meaning and Significance of Gold in Africa
Human beings have been intrigued by gold for as long as we have known about it. Because its light is so similar to that of the sun, ancient people utilized gold as a form of devotion. People in Kemet—the ancient African name for Egypt—believed gold possessed special, magical properties, and they buried their dead with gold in order to protect them from harm in the afterlife.TutankhamunThis marked the beginning of an enduring relationship between the color gold and our conceptions of divinity.
It is used to denote not just monarchy and grandeur, but also divinity and respect in various cultures.
The Spiritual Meaning of the Color Gold in the Baha’i Writings
Gold, without a doubt, symbolizes more than just material prosperity. The Baha’i teachings refer to gold as a manner of measuring the purity of spiritual riches, and they describe the hue in a way that is far less literal than the way gold has traditionally been described. Gold is purified in flames, and for Baha’is, this is a symbol for obtaining spiritual perfection: The more hardships one encounters in this life, the more flawless one grows in his or her character. In general, the more you plough and dig the soil, the more productive it gets.
- The more gold is heated in a fire, the purer the metal is becoming.
- As a result, the greater the number of sufferings one experiences, the more perfect one gets.
- The more times a ship’s captain finds himself in a storm and has to navigate through challenging waters, the more extensive his expertise gets.
- It’s strange, but I’m relieved that you’ve through so many trials.
- — Faith serves like a magnet, drawing divine confirmations to itself.
- Torment is the fire of trial, in which the pure gold gleams brilliantly and the impurities is burnt and charred, revealing its true nature.
- They draw a clear relationship between testing and adversity, as well as the worth of precious metals.
That material preoccupation with gold objects is replaced with a desire to find spiritual perfection that is as pure as gold as a result of this practice.
O Son of Man, come forth!
Your ownership of it makes you feel wealthy, and I acknowledge thy prosperity in the sanctity that results from this possession.
What is the relationship between My understanding and thy fancy?
Louis Gregory was one of the first African-American Baha’is to join the movement.
Abdu’l-Baha held a special place in his heart for him, and descriptions of him frequently have the word “gold” in them.
He resembles a pristine piece of gold.
Moreover, upon his death in 1951, Shoghi Effendi, the Guardian of the Baha’i Faith, wrote the following telegram to his family: We deeply regret the tragic death of Louis Gregory, our sincerely cherished, noble-minded, golden-hearted Louis Gregory.
In order to do this, Baha’is must establish a new world on the foundation of spiritual ideals like as justice, truthfulness, and love.
As stated by the Universal House of Justice, the worldwide governing body of the Baha’i Faith, “We may expect a great deal of cultural variety throughout the lengthy time before the formation of an universal commonwealth of countries in Bahau’llah’s new world order in the Golden Age of Peace.
At this time, the challenge for every Baha’i community is to prevent the repression of those culturally different components that are not in opposition to the teachings, while developing and sustaining such a high degree of unity that others are drawn to the Cause of God through their efforts.
- These quotations describe the Golden Age as a time when people of all various civilizations will come together to form a single front.
- True unity should be able to resist the ravages of time and exposure.
- Because of its striking hue, humanity has gone to great lengths in order to get and defend the gemstone.
- The writings of the Baha’i Faith elevate the recognition of its spirituality to a higher degree by matching it with goals of perfection and unification.
Colors have meanings, whether it’s a deep brown that represents the fertility of the land or a beautiful gold that represents the trials and tribulations that have helped us to become more ideal individuals. Colors have implications.
Coin Sun Prints Activity
The United States Mint is scheduled to open in 2022. All Intellectual Property Rights are Reserved. Learn about the sun’s energy and how you can use it to create a stunning sun print out of coins and construction paper! Kindergarten and higher are included in this category. Materials: red or black construction paper OR light-sensitive paper (available at hobby or art stores), a white crayon or a piece of chalk, 5 to 15 coins, and plenty of natural light Time commitment: 30 to 45 minutes Did you know that the sun is a renewable source of energy?
Taking part in this activity will allow us to witness the sun’s energy in action!
When you lay things on the paper, such as coins, shadows develop in the areas where the sunlight was obstructed.
- Prepare your supplies, which should include a piece of construction paper (or light-sensitive paper) and a handful of coins. Exit the building and lay your piece of paper on the ground wherever it will not be disturbed
- Create a design by arranging coins on a piece of paper. Remember to store the papers in a secure location or to keep an eye on them at all times because they contain coins. After the designs have been exposed to the sun for an appropriate amount of time (at least 30 minutes), bring your papers inside and remove the coins. Please respond to the following questions:
- Prepare your supplies, which should include a piece of construction paper (or light-sensitive paper) and a handful of coins: Step outdoors into the sunshine and set your piece of paper on the ground wherever it will not be moved
- By laying pennies on a sheet of paper, you may create a design. Maintain a safe environment for the papers, or keep a watch on them at all times, because they contain coins. Bring your papers in and remove the coins after they have been exposed to the sun for a sufficient amount of time (at least 30 minutes). Describe your responses to the following questions:
The Fall of the Roman Empire [ushistory.org]
With his reign as emperor, Constantine the Great divided the Roman Empire in half and established Christianity as the dominant religion in the region (306-337 CE). The invading force made it to the outskirts of Rome, which had been left completely undefended by the Roman military. Alaric, the leader of the Visigoths, launched an invasion of Rome in 410 C.E. that resulted in a sacking of the capital of the Roman Empire. The Visigoths pillaged, burnt, and pillaged their way through the city, leaving a trail of devastation in their wake everywhere they traveled.
For the first time in almost a millennium, the city of Rome was in the hands of a group other than the natives of the land of Rome.
Constantine and the Rise of Christianity
One of the numerous elements that contributed to the fall of the Roman Empire was the introduction of a new religion, Christianity, which was one of many factors. The Christian religion, which was monotheistic, was in opposition to the previous Roman religion, which was polytheistic, as did the Jewish faith (many gods). The Christians were persecuted by the Romans at various points in history because of their religious beliefs, which were popular among the poor. This 16th-century medallion shows Attila the Hun, one of history’s most ruthless invaders and one of the world’s most feared figures.
Christianism was officially recognized as the official state religion of the Empire later in the century.
By legalizing Christianity, the Roman state actively damaged the religious traditions of the Roman people.
However, the Christian belief in a single deity — who was not the emperor – damaged the authority and legitimacy of the emperor and his government.
His division of the empire into two halves began in the year 330 C.E. He divided the empire into two pieces: the western half based in Rome and the eastern half centered in Constantinople, the city he named after himself.
Why Two Empires?
The development of a new religion, Christianity, was one of the numerous reasons that contributed to the demise of the Roman Empire. The monotheistic nature of the Christian faith stood in opposition to the polytheistic nature of the ancient Roman religion (many gods). For their ideas, which were popular among the poor, the Romans persecuted Christians at various times throughout history. Attila the Hun, one of history’s most brutal invaders, is depicted on this 16th-century medallion. Emperor Constantine the Great announced toleration for Christianity in 313 C.E., thereby putting a stop to all persecution.
- With this dramatic shift in policy, this relatively young religion was quickly promoted across the Empire, reaching every part of it.
- Finally, by this time, the Romans had elevated their emperor to the status of a deified figurehead.
- Another alteration brought about by Constantine contributed to the acceleration of the Roman Empire’s decline and eventual collapse.
- He divided the empire into two pieces: the western half based in Rome and the eastern half centered in Constantinople, which he called after himself.
The development of a new religion, Christianity, was one of several reasons that contributed to the demise of the Roman Empire. The monotheistic nature of the Christian faith stood in opposition to the polytheistic nature of the old Roman religion (many gods). The Christians were persecuted by the Romans at various points in history because of their beliefs, which were popular among the poor. Attila the Hun, one of history’s most brutal conquerors, is shown on this medallion from the 16th century.
- Christianism was officially recognized as the official state religion of the Empire later in that century.
- Roman state’s acceptance of Christianity was a direct challenge to its own religious traditions.
- However, the Christian belief in a single deity — who was not the emperor — undermined the authority and legitimacy of the emperor.
- His division of the empire into two halves began in the year 330 C.E.
A Beginner’s Guide to Reading Tarot Cards
Some tarot readers think that you should be given your first deck of cards as a gift. While everyone enjoys receiving gifts, there is nothing more beneficial than treating yourself with the magic of divination, which is why I believe you should take advantage of the chance to select your first deck.
In a world where there are so many enchantment alternatives, the most essential variable is your personal relationship to the deck of cards.
Where can I buy tarot cards?
Regardless of whether you are purchasing online or in person, pay attention to your emotions as you look through different tarot cards. Is the one you’re contemplating one that makes you feel passionate about something? Wary? Confused? Trust your instincts: Your meticulous thought will eventually influence your interpretation of the cards, so trust your gut. Take a look at the imagery: Whether ancient or modern representations enchant you, let us know. Take note of the symbols: Are they appealing to you?
The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck is a deck of cards that was created in the 18th century.
In addition, useful tarot publications, such as 78 Degrees of Wisdom, make use of the deck as a source of information.
It’s available for purchase online, but you should also visit your local occult store to see what appeals to you in person before making your decision.
Rider-Waite Tarot Deck
Deck of Tarot cards by Rider-Waite The Tarot of Black Power is a deck of cards that represents the power of darkness. One very valid criticism of the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck, as well as many others of a similar nature, is how white all of its cards are. This is understandably infuriating, especially when you consider how important people of color have been throughout the history of the occult. For those seeking a deck that is more contemporary and inclusive, the Black Power Tarot includes icons such as James Brown and Etta James (who appears on the Lovers card!
The Black Power Tarot
The Tarot of Black Power is a deck of cards that represents the power of darkness. The Thoth Tarot Deck by Aleister Crowley The famed Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck, which has a reputation for being a deck that will tell it like it is, will appeal to those who are interested in occult history. Lady Frieda Harris painted the art deco cards at Crowley’s direction, according to the instructions. Because they combine kabbalistic and astrological signs and meanings, the Thoth deck is an excellent pick if you’re also interested in astrology.
Thoth Tarot Deck
Aleister Crowley created the Thoth Tarot Deck. Introducing the Slutist Tarot Deck Insofar as spell casting has been practiced, witches and sex-positivity have been synonymous from the beginning of time. A witch or a student of the occult should thus be pro-woman, anti-racist, and supportive of sex workers in order to practice their craft effectively. Anyone who claims differently should not be trusted.
As a result, when The Slutist Tarot was published, the esoteric community erupted in excitement. Morgan Claire Sirene created the stunning illustrations, which include legendary sex workers, a varied range of bodies, and even sex symbol icons such as Prince and David Bowie.
The Slutist Tarot
Tarot deck with a varied range of cards for sex workers Card readings with the Marseille Tarot Deck The Marseille Tarot Professional Edition is a must-have for anybody interested in occult history or who appreciates beautiful French art. The Marseille Tarot is particularly beneficial as a gift because it is one of the most influential and attractive decks available. It is also a fantastic deck to move to after learning the Rider-Waite. If you see a professional reader bring this one out at a professional reading, don’t be shocked!
Marseille Tarot Professional Edition
Marseille Tarot Professional Edition is a deck of cards designed for professionals. Remember, cosmic warriors, that while tarot gives a rich vocabulary, it is essentially analogous to a strong coin toss in that we may spiritually charge any thing or action with the force of our own spirit. We already possess all of the talents necessary to make honest and accurate divinations, even if tarot needs time, practice, and patience. Passion, logic, curiosity, and intuition are at the heart of the tarot, and these traits characterize both the illuminated cards and the mystical readers who use them.