Ultimately, four different gradable aspects of consciousness will be described: quality, abstractness, complexity and usefulness, which belong to four different dimensions, these being understood, respectively, as phenomenal, semantic, physiological, and functional.
What if “God” is in 4th Dimension?
- Then Jesus came and revealed there is a fourth dimension that gives a much greater understanding of the value of each human being and that dimension is the love of God. ” For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.” John 3:16.
- 1 What are the dimensions in spirituality?
- 2 What is meant by the 4th dimension?
- 3 What is the real 4th dimension?
- 4 Are humans 3D or 4D?
- 5 Can 4th dimensional beings see us?
- 6 What is the fourth dimension in the Bible?
- 7 What happens in the 5th dimension?
- 8 In what dimension is heaven?
- 9 What is a fourth dimensional person?
- 10 Are humans 4D?
- 11 How do you imagine 4 dimensions?
- 12 Are black holes 4 dimensional?
- 13 Do we exist in the 4th dimension?
- 14 四次元の霊性
- 15 The Fourth Dimentional Spirituality
- 16 Talks – The Fourth Dimension
- 17 So What is the Fourth Dimension Anyways?
- 18 Understanding the Third, Fourth and Fifth Dimensional Reality ~ Fractal Enlightenment
- 19 Fourth Dimensional Reality – The Hallway into the Fifth Dimension, Consciousness begins to Awaken
- 20 Fifth Dimensional Reality – Unity Consciousness, The All is the One, and the One is the All
- 21 The Four Dimensions of Spirituality
- 22 Fourth Dimension
- 23 The Fourth Dimension Is Real, But Who Owns It?
What are the dimensions in spirituality?
Five inductively derived dimensions of spirituality were found across the three countries: love, in the fabric of relationships and as a sacred reality; unifying interconnectedness, as a sense of energetic oneness with other beings in the universe; altruism, as a commitment beyond the self with care and service; a
What is meant by the 4th dimension?
Definition of fourth dimension 1: a dimension in addition to length, breadth, and depth specifically: a coordinate in addition to three rectangular coordinates especially when interpreted as the time coordinate in a space-time continuum. 2: something outside the range of ordinary experience.
What is the real 4th dimension?
There is a fourth dimension: time; we move through that just as inevitably as we move through space, and via the rules of Einstein’s relativity, our motion through space and time are inextricable from one another.
Are humans 3D or 4D?
Humans are three dimensional beings. Objects in 3D space have different lengths, different heights and different widths. Certain theories in physics suggest that our universe may have additional higher dimensions. Humans, being three dimensional organisms, cannot sense or perceive these dimensions.
Can 4th dimensional beings see us?
You just raise everything one dimensional higher. For a 4D creature, all of us would appear differently from how we appear to each other. To its eyes, all parts of our bodies would be visible: like how we look at a 2D object, the 4D creature can view us, plus our insides, in all angles at the same time.
What is the fourth dimension in the Bible?
The idea of a soul moving into the fourth dimension and being eternal allays the fear of death to many people. Higher dimensions can be used to provide a future beyond death. Religion may not be necessary to as many people in the future as an explanation of death.
What happens in the 5th dimension?
The fifth dimension is a micro-dimension which is accepted in physics and mathematics. It’s here to have a nice and seamless tie between gravity and electromagnetism, or the main fundamental forces, which seem unrelated in the regular four-dimensional spacetime.
In what dimension is heaven?
“Heaven is in another dimension. So you don’t necessarily have to look up but you can look out and see heaven. Heaven is a fourth dimension if you will,” he tells Walters.
What is a fourth dimensional person?
4 dimensional personality, means you think outside of the box. A personality that is natural at thinking around corners and paradoxically turns logic inside out, in order to make sense of reality.
Are humans 4D?
Thus, each human face possesses concurrently a unique volumetric structure and surface pattern in three dimensions (or 3D) and a temporal pattern across time in four dimensions (or 4D). The 4D temporal pattern of the human face encompasses all dynamic movement and changes to this 3D spatial form that evolve with time.
How do you imagine 4 dimensions?
Likewise, we can describe a point in 4-dimensional space with four numbers – x, y, z, and w – where the purple w-axis is at a right angle to the other regions; in other words, we can visualize 4 dimensions by squishing it down to three. Plotting four dimensions in the xyzw coordinate system.
Are black holes 4 dimensional?
Yes, black holes are four-dimensional. Spacetime is four-dimensional (three dimensions of space and one dimension of time), and black holes are just a particular type of curved spacetime.
Do we exist in the 4th dimension?
In everyday life, we inhabit a space of three dimensions – a vast ‘cupboard’ with height, width and depth, well known for centuries. Less obviously, we can consider time as an additional, fourth dimension, as Einstein famously revealed.
- Threefold Blessing
- Theology of the Full Gospel
- The Fourth Dimensional Spirituality
- Theology of the Fivefold Gospel
The Fourth Dimentional Spirituality
Man is a three-dimensional being with three distinct personalities. Similar to how a dimension belongs to the two-dimension, when a third dimension appears, it automatically incorporates and becomes a part of the fourth dimension. God, who exists as a spiritual presence in the fourth dimension, created man in the three-dimensional universe. As a result, whether or not one believes in God, all individuals are said to be living in the fourth dimension. Due to the fact that all individuals are created in the image of God, man is capable of recognizing his connection to the fourth dimension.
Individuals who can identify that they are part of the world of the fourth dimension can become active participants in the world of the fourth dimension, just as they are already active participants in the world of the third dimension.
These might be referred to as “fourth-dimension spirituality” or “fourth-dimensional spirituality.”
The Four Elements of the Fourth Dimension Spirituality
In the fourth dimension, there are four elements: thought, faith, dream, and spoken word (or utterance). When people mistakenly believe that these aspects are solely applicable to the three-dimensional world, they will get lost in their lives, unable to go in the path they desire. These four components are invisible to the human sight and cannot be captured in three-dimensions; they are only observable in the fourth-dimension and cannot be captured in the third-dimension. Our lives will be transformed if we learn to detect and apply these factors appropriately.
In the fourth dimension, there are four elements: thought, faith, dream, and spoken word (or words of wisdom). The incorrect belief that these characteristics are only applicable to the three-dimensional may cause individuals to become lost in their lives, unable to go in the path they choose. Only in the fourth-dimension are these four aspects visible to the human eye and may be recorded in three-dimensional images; they are not visible in the first three dimensions. Our lives will be transformed if we learn to recognize and apply these aspects properly.
Faith is a powerful force that has the ability to alter the third dimension through altering the fourth dimension. “As you have believed, so let it be done for you,” says the Bible. (Matthew 19:26), and “to him who believes, all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26) (See Mark 9:23.) Where does one get their faith from? Everyone has a belief in something or other. For example, believing that you will still be alive tomorrow is a type of belief in itself. That notion, on the other hand, has no genuine basis in reality.
When written in Chinese characters, “faith” is represented by the words “believe” and “desire to.” As an alternative to believing based on what you see in the three-dimensional world, you gaze up and place your faith in God, who resides in the fourth dimension.
And the Holy Spirit has been sent to all who believe in this, enabling them to experience a new spiritual life (please see the “Fivefold Gospel” for further information on this).
As a result, faith is not something we may or may not have, but rather something we absolutely must have.
The patient stated, “I think that I was healed.” “I think that I have been blessed,” says the author. If you believe and profess these, faith will begin to program our lives from that point forward. Since the programming has been altered, we may expect our lives to be altered as well.
The ability to dream is what gives hope to those who live in the third dimension. Regardless of whether or not they believe in God, it is the individuals who do not give up on their dreams who will bring about a revolution in the world. Dream will program and lead our lives, not by having hazy thoughts, but by freely sketching precise dreams in the unseen world, as opposed to having vague thoughts. This means that in our third dimension planet, there will be no hope if life has not been programmed by the dream of the Fourth Dimension.
Despite the fact that a fantasy like this may be lovely for a short period of time, it will program our lives and finally bring us to destruction.
No matter how terrible the issue appears to be in reality, if you have a dream in your head, the dream will govern the third dimension and transform the circumstances.
If your life is programmed with a virtuous dream, your life will be rewritten and will begin to shift from death to life, chaos to order, darkness to light, poverty to prosperity, and all in between!
A fourth dimensional trait of human beings is the fact that only men have and utilize language in this universe. Because man has the ability to communicate verbally, civilisation has been able to emerge and flourish. Whatever the might and ferocity of an animal, it will never be able to construct and grow a civilization. If you listen to someone’s remarks, you can get a glimpse into their lives to a certain extent. People who are successful often claim that their dream has already come true. People who fail talk about their failures before they begin to accomplish anything else.
People who pass judgment on, condemn, or talk badly of others are attracting the same judgment, criticism, and evil-speaking toward themselves.
God, via the Word of the Bible, will guide us to the point where we are able to make changes.
The most successful program in our fourth dimension spirituality will be built up by reciting and speaking the Word of God in its entirety.
When the pastor preaches the Word of God from the pulpit, it has the ability to rock people’s fourth dimension spirituality to its foundations. You, too, have the potential to be the hero of this miracle. It is never too late to make a change.
Talks – The Fourth Dimension
Bodhinatha reads from a thirty-seven-year-old discourse regarding the nature of the fourth dimension, which he has been rereading recently. He says that it is the “witness,” and that it is quite simple to get inside the facility. Moreover, he discusses how it is capable of viewing both the first three dimensions as well as the higher fifth dimension. An inner viewpoint that is able to function within a wider scope than the lower dimensions while staying independent from their magnetic functions is described as “super-dimensional perspective.” This session was part of a broader series of speeches on the seven aspects of the mind that were given over the course of many months.
It is only when our subconscious has been sufficiently liberated from opposing forces that it is able to recognize that awareness travels through the mind and to identify with awareness rather than with the states of emotion and intellect through which it passes that the transition from the third dimension into the fourth dimension occurs. As a result, we are able to exert some control over previously crowded regions in the third dimension. There is an increase in perception. We have improved our ability to view the third dimension clearly and to maintain our right relationships to the second, third, and fourth dimensions for longer periods of time.
- We refer to this as spiritual awakening because consciousness at that time is no longer confined, but is free to flow with newly discovered facility into any and all domains.
- Being in this state is a magnificent thing to experience, and you may stay in this state at all times simply by feeling the strength of your spine.
- It is the artists who inhabit the fourth dimension.
- Isn’t it true that your entire nervous system felt good?
- It finds expression in the creative intellect that seeks to know for the benefit of the other, that is, in the striving to know for the sake of the other.
- He’s a believer in the new age.
- The ability to perceive all four sides of an issue at the same time and to comprehend what people are saying, even when their point of view varies from his own, distinguishes him from the majority of people.
He has found and is enjoying bliss.
He is self-sufficient, depending on his own strength and the strength of his spine.
He is very driven, and he has well defined objectives and goals.
He is excited and enchanted by life, and he is imbued with a strong desire to follow the path of spirituality.
From the fourth dimension, you can view the entire panorama of life as it unfolds beautifully from day to day, year after year.
People from diverse cultures and backgrounds may communicate with one another through the third dimension’s magnetic force fields, and you can understand the processes that occur between them.
When things aren’t going as well as we would like them to, it might be more difficult to maintain that detached viewpoint, but once the forces of nature begin to work in our favor, it becomes much easier to do so.
That being said, it does indicate that you possess an educated brain, a creative intelligence that is not constrained by conceptual boundaries.
A selfless intelligence that chooses to use its skills for the benefit of mankind rather than for the sake of enhancing one’s own ego.
It is often a pale, moon-like glow that may be seen at the top of the skull while looking into the fifth dimension from the fourth dimension.
The third dimension is a dark area of the mind, and we can only see our way clearly through it with the help of the two lights of the fourth dimension, sunlight and electric light, which man himself has invented to illuminate the third dimension and remove the fear of not knowing, which is equal to the fear of darkness.
There are views into the third and second, as well as internally into the fifth.
This is the place where life should be spent every day, with that “mountaintop awareness” that sees above, in, and through everything, allowing us to appreciate and participate completely in the environment while remaining aware of our exact location in the mind at all times, as well as our physical location.
However, it is not as strong as the fifth dimension, but rather calm and pleasant.
A person experiencing here and now awareness from the fourth dimension is able to experience a time span of nine days at once, but from the third dimension, one perceives primarily the pattern of the current day and from the second, one perceives a time span of only a few minutes or hours.
That is why we can make accurate and valid judgments from the discriminating consciousness of the fourth dimension, because it sees the totality of intertwined past actions and future effects from a mountaintop perspective, whereas we see the totality of intermingled past actions and future effects from a mountaintop perspective.
As a result, awareness can be directed toward current events, bringing the aspirant into the intuitively inspired consciousness of being here and now, rather than somewhere else or at some other time.
The ability to disentangle ourselves from daily entanglements, such as confusions, conflicts, and the various and varied entanglements that we encounter, comes from this detachment.
Furthermore, from the fourth dimension, we have the option of choosing the types of third-dimensional creations in which we wish to involve awareness.
Consequently, by clearing congestion at the time of generation rather than allowing it to settle and in a sense “harden” in subconscious memory cells, and by maintaining an overview of the best course of action based on knowledge of the past and future, awareness is kept free-flowing in the spiritual intensity of now.
- When we are able to maintain our equilibrium long enough to observe the flow of force and vibration in the inner atmosphere between other people and ourselves, we have entered the fourth dimension.
- It is likely that the majority of individuals spend a significant amount of their time in the fourth dimension without ever recognizing it.
- If we understand that, we will naturally understand how to be there when we discover that we are not.
- The viewer occupies the fourth dimension.
- I’m feeling befuddled and horrible!” In our ability to observe our minds, we are employing a faculty that exists in the fourth dimension.
- That is a good, straightforward way of looking at the fourth dimension: simply as the observer, as the witness.
- It serves as the jnani’s base of operations.
- When he watches, his awareness is focused, hovering above the surface of his consciousness like a hummingbird, overseeing the flow of life’s externalities while resting in the tranquility and enlightenment of his or her own existence.
Because the visionary powers and faculty of inner sight already see out through the third and second dimensions, and act and govern those dimensions as well as the personality effectively from the fourth without ever leaving it, awareness does not need to flow out into the third or second dimensions.
- It is referred to as the astral body in some circles.
- It is just a replica of the physical body that lives within the physical body in the third dimension plane of the third dimension plane.
- You are actually witnessing events taking place on the astral plane that will take place three or four days from now on this world, which is what you are seeing.
- In the fourth dimension, you are no longer part of the time-space continuum in the way we are accustomed to seeing it.
- You’ve arrived.
- If I’m awake at two o’clock in the morning when the inner plane schools are held and students congregate in the fourth dimension, I may shut my eyes and they will emerge inwardly in my mind if I’m awake.
- Even devotees who haven’t crossed my mind in eight or nine years are still present inwardly, according to me.
It is not a meaty body, but rather a light body that emits a luminous glow in its own right.
As a result, individuals enter the mind and begin to learn about the inner worlds and the mind’s workings.
According to some, it is the state of one’s mind or spirit.
He is at ease, he is alive, and he is in balance while he is here.
After leaving their physical bodies at night while in a condition of sleep, mystics awaken in consciousness and enter the fourth dimension, where they continue a very active mental existence, teaching and being taught in the depths of this and deeper dimensions.
The fourth dimension does not necessarily have the same value as the first three.
The patterns within the fourth dimension, on the other hand, are rather firmly defined, more regulated to put it another way, whilst the patterns within the third dimension vary and shift.
Everyone on the route is already familiar with the fourth dimension; otherwise, they would not be aware that there is such a thing as a path to travel along.
It’s a really straightforward process.
That was completed when we were in the process of developing.
The countless lives of evolution served as a dress rehearsal for the real thing.
The fourth dimension blends into the fifth dimension, and it becomes nearly difficult to tell the difference between the two.
The fifth dimension, on the other hand, cannot.
The fifth dimension does not come into touch with the third dimension.
Bodhinatha goes on to say: “So, very interesting concepts.” As you can see, it hasn’t been edited, which was one of the reasons I had a few stumbling blocks.
On the fourth dimension, it is around thirty-six or thirty-seven years old.
We have a rough sense of where we are and where we’re headed, but we’re not quite certain.
The process begins with identifying where we are, followed by comprehending how to travel somewhere else, and then arriving at our destination.
We must, of course, comprehend some notions within each dimension, such as the simple concept of experiencing the spiritual energy of the spine, which is referred to as simshumbese: feeling the actinic energy of the spine, which is one of the fundamental practices in this tradition.
Other fundamental practices are comparable to this, and by engaging in them, we may both travel within ourselves as well as move from a dimension that is not that deep into one that is significantly deeper through particular activities.
So What is the Fourth Dimension Anyways?
The transition from the third dimension to the fourth dimension occurs when our subconscious has been sufficiently liberated from opposing forces to recognize that awareness travels through the mind and to identify with awareness rather than with the various states of emotion and intellect through which it travels. After that, we have a certain amount of control over previously congested third-dimensional regions. There is an increase in perceptual ability. We have improved our ability to see the third dimension clearly and to maintain our proper relationships to the second, third, and fourth dimensions for longer periods of time as a result of these improvements.
- The spiritual awakening occurs when consciousness is no longer bound, but instead is free to flow with new-found ease into any and all areas of existence.
- It is a beautiful place to be, and you can stay there at all times by feeling the strength of your spine.
- Those who work as artists exist in the fourth dimension.
- Were you able to feel good throughout your entire nervous system?
- It finds expression in the creative intellect that seeks to know for the benefit of the other, that is, in the seeking to know for the benefit of the other fellow.
- He considers himself to be of the new age.
- The ability to see all four sides of a subject at the same time and to understand what people are saying, even when their point of view differs from his own, distinguishes him from the rest of the population.
In his life, he has found and enjoys contentment.
He is self-sufficient, relying solely on his own strength and the strength of his back.
In addition to having clearly defined purposes and goals, he is extremely motivated.
This man is enthused, enchanted by life, and filled with an intense yearning to travel along the spiritual path.
It is possible to see the entire panorama of life unfolding flawlessly from the fourth dimension on a day-to-day basis.
People from different cultures and backgrounds can communicate with one another through the third dimension’s magnetic force fields, and you can understand the processes by which they interact.
When things aren’t going as well as we would like them to, it can be more difficult to maintain that detached perspective, but once the forces of nature begin to work in our favor, it becomes much easier.
That being said, it does indicate that you possess an intelligent intellect, a creative intellect that is not constrained by conceptual boundaries.
A selfless intellect that prefers to use its abilities for the benefit of humanity rather than for the purpose of enhancing one’s own ego.
A pale, moon-like glow can be seen at the top of the head when viewing from a fourth-dimensional perspective into a fifth-dimensional perspective.
Humans have only been able to see clearly in the third dimension because of the two lights of the fourth dimension, sunlight and electric light, which were both invented by man to illuminate the third dimension and remove the fear of not knowing, which is equal to the fear of darkness.
A lot of interaction between the first and fourth dimensions is absent in the fourth dimension.
This is analogous to standing in an open doorway looking out into a small room and then in into a vast fifth dimensional room at the same time when these dimensions are experienced simultaneously from the fourth.
A good teacher and philosopher can be shaped by the understandings gained from the fourth dimension.
It provides the sensation of a pure state of awareness flowing through the mind, and it serves as a gateway to a more expansive inner space as well as spiritual realization and understanding.
It takes approximately four and a half days or 108 hours in both directions to travel back in time and forward in time during this nine-day time span.
This is why we can make accurate and valid judgments from the discriminating consciousness of the fourth dimension.
Awareness can then be focused on current events, bringing the aspirant into the intuitively inspired consciousness of being here and now rather than there and then, or even where and when.
The ability to disentangle ourselves from daily entanglements, such as confusions, conflicts, and the many and varied entanglements that we encounter, comes from this detachment.
Apart from that, we have a choice in the types of third-dimensional creations in which we choose to include awareness when we are in the fourth dimension.
Consequently, by clearing congestion at the time of generation rather than allowing it to settle and in a sense “harden” in subconscious memory cells, and by maintaining an overview of the best course of action based on knowledge of the past and the future, awareness is kept free-flowing in the spiritual intensity of the present moment.
- In the fourth dimension, we are able to maintain our equilibrium long enough to see the flow of force and vibration in the inner environment between other individuals and ourselves.
- Despite the fact that most people are not aware of it, they spend a significant amount of time in the fourth dimension.
- As long as we are aware of this, we will immediately know how to respond if we are not.
- The observer occupies the fourth dimension.
- This is making me feel really confused and awful!” It is as though we are employing a fourth-dimensional faculty when we see the mind.
- To consider the fourth dimension as only the observer, as the witness, is an effective and straightforward approach.
- It serves as the jnani’s headquarters.
- When he watches, his awareness is focused, hovering above the surface of his consciousness like a hummingbird, overseeing the flow of life’s externalities while resting in the tranquility and enlightenment of one’s own existence.
Awareness remains primarily within the fourth dimension and does not need to flow out into the third or second dimensions because the visionary powers and faculty of inner sight already see out through the third and second dimensions, act on those dimensions, and govern those dimensions as well as the personality effectively from the fourth dimension without ever having to leave it.
- The astral body is another name for this entity.
- It is just a replica of the physical body that resides within the physical body in the third dimension plane of the third dimension.
- The activities you are witnessing are taking place on the astral plane, but they will take place on this level three or four days later.
- By being in the fourth dimension, you are no longer a part of the conventionally understood time-space continuum.
- Congratulations, you’ve made it!
- The inner plane schools begin each morning at two o’clock and students assemble in the fourth dimension; if I am awake, I may shut my eyes and they will appear in my head as if they were physically present.
- It is possible that devotees who haven’t been remembered in eight or nine years are still present within.
Instead of a meaty body, it’s an ethereal light body that emits a luminous radiance from within.
As a result, individuals enter the mind and begin to learn about the inner worlds and the mind.
This belief refers to one’s emotional or spiritual well-being.
He finds tranquility, vitality, and harmony in this place.
During the night, mystics abandon their physical bodies in a condition of sleep and travel into the fourth dimension in awareness, where they maintain a very active mental existence, teaching and being taught in the depths of this and deeper dimensions.
Although the fourth dimension is constant, it is not always so.
In contrast to third-dimensional patterns, which vary and alter, the patterns inside the fourth dimension are rather firmly defined, or more regulated, to put it mildly.
Everyone on the journey is already familiar with the fourth dimension; otherwise, they would not be aware that there is such a thing as a path to take.
There aren’t any complicated steps involved.
These actions took place during the course of our development.
The rehearsal consisted of the many lives of evolution.
After merging into the fifth dimension, it becomes nearly difficult to discern between the two dimensions at that time.
Fifth dimension is unable to accommodate this need.” Thus, the subsuperconscious, also known as intuitional awareness, is included in the fourth dimension’s scope.
It is able to cut through it with relative ease.
Material like that is quite intriguing.
So, Gurudeva’s approach is that he establishes seven aspects of the mind, and once we grasp what they are, it’s a very useful concept in our meditation practice, according to him.
That is part of the whole goal of the Shum-Tyaif, to try and provide us a map for our meditation; to try and give us a feeling of where we are and how to travel from one location to another.
Consequently, the notion of the seven dimensions is a valuable tool in that context.
In the same way, other fundamental practices are comparable in that they allow us to go inside and move from a dimension that is not very deep into one that is much deeper via the practice of some of them.
Understanding the Third, Fourth and Fifth Dimensional Reality ~ Fractal Enlightenment
The use of phrases such as “third dimensional reality,” ” rising into fifth dimensional awareness,” and ” increasing your frequency” might make it sound like we’re presenting the narrative of a science fiction film. The intangible can be difficult to define in terms that make sense and are intelligible to someone who does not have prior understanding of such themes, even for the most experienced spiritual seeker. If we want to have a better understanding of how dimensions function and what it means to be living in the third, fourth, or fifth dimension, we must conceive of a dimension as a point of perspective rather than as a place where we can physically move to.
- By looking at things from this perspective, we may have a better grasp of how we might determine which dimension we are most resonant with.
- Often, certain components (belief systems) are still anchored in three dimensions, whilst other aspects (concepts) are entrenched in four or more dimensions.
- We must remember that one is not superior than the other in terms of quality.
- Trying to force someone who is firmly rooted in the third dimension to see the world from a fifth-dimensional perspective will not work until that person is energetically aligned to a frequency in which fifth-dimensional perspectives appear obvious rather than idealistic.
- Lao Tzu was a Chinese philosopher and teacher.
Below are some examples of belief systems that are indicative of third, fourth and fifth dimensional reality.
“Birds born in a cage believe that flying is a disease,” says the author. Alejandro Jodorowski is a writer and filmmaker. When you are in the third dimension, you perceive yourself as a distinct entity in relation to other individuals and the cosmos. You are still firmly rooted in the physical world, and you believe it is fair to make snap judgments about others based on their skin color, age, gender, socioeconomic position, and so on.
- “Birds born in a cage believe that flying is a disease,” explains the author. Alejandro Jodorowski is a writer and a director. He lives in New York City. While in the third dimension, you perceive yourself as a distinct entity from other individuals and the rest of the world. It seems legitimate to you at this point to assess others based on their skin color, age, gender, socioeconomic position, and other characteristics that are still grounded in the physical world.
- I look for enjoyment in places other than myself. I believe the secret to my contentment is found in things such as money, material goods, relationships, and physical characteristics.
- I must compete with others in order to’make it,’ so that I may receive my fair part of the bounty.
- Life is marked by the presence of polar opposites. Consider the distinction between good and poor decisions, as well as between good and bad ideas, as well as between good and bad people:
- Contrary to popular belief, life is defined by polar opposites. Consider the distinction between good and terrible decisions, as well as between good and bad thoughts, and between good and bad persons.
Fourth Dimensional Reality – The Hallway into the Fifth Dimension, Consciousness begins to Awaken
“A change in viewpoint causes the particles in your cosmos to dance in response to new possibilities.” Annie Kagan is a writer who lives in New York City. As the light of consciousness begins to shine brightly within you, your belief system in third-dimensional reality becomes ridiculous. It is possible that you will get enraged or resentful of the culture that has imposed these belief systems on you. In the fourth dimension, comparison and judgment are still present, but with a greater emphasis on’spiritual’ issues.
Consider the following example: you may characterize yourself as “awake” while evaluating people whom you believe are “asleep.” The emphasis has turned away from materialistic pursuits and toward the pursuit of knowledge and understanding, among other things.
- I am enraged because I believe I have been deceived. I have a responsibility to warn and inform others about the Illuminati, the government, reptilians, chemtrails, and so on.
- Considering that I feel that I am my own mind on some way, I am skeptical of concepts like mind control and subliminal messaging.
- It is possible that I will adopt an aspirational ego structure. In this situation, I may pass judgment on individuals who continue to consume meat, read the news, drive a car, and so on.
- Increasing my education and developing deeper understandings appear to be the key to my happiness.
- Since my ego is my most formidable adversary, I have set myself the “objective” of destroying it.
Fifth Dimensional Reality – Unity Consciousness, The All is the One, and the One is the All
As consciousness continues to awaken even further, the ego begins to dissipate and judgements begin to melt away from consciousness. After a while, you come to realize that the darkness of the world is a direct mirror of the shadow that still resides within yourself. You no longer attempt to make the world a better place; instead, you begin to cure yourself. The love that grows within you begins to manifest itself in compassion and understanding for the rest of the world.
- I no longer identify with my labels, but rather perceive myself as a field of awareness that is always shifting
- Nothing is fundamentally ‘good’ or ‘bad’ in my sense of reality
- I ultimately have complete control over how I perceive it. No one or nothing has power over me or my reality unless and until I have, on some way, agreed to it.
- Decision-making has been replaced by discretion. Despite the fact that I no longer evaluate individuals from a moral stance, I exercise judgment in deciding where I direct my time and energy.
- I’m coming to realize that “God,” “the cosmos,” or “the source” is actually within me.
- My understanding is growing that “god,” “the universe,” or “the source” is inside me.
The following images are from various sources:Body increasing in consciousness Dimensions of the piece of art Pyramids Nikki Sapp is a model and actress. The “oneness blessing” she received in 2011 triggered a profound change in Nikki Sapp’s awareness, as well as an awakening of her consciousness. Nikki Sapp’s awakening occurred as a result of a synchronistic turn of events. As a result, she began her spiritual journey. It became increasingly clear to her as time progressed, that her gift for writing and communication would be the means by which she could contribute to mankind and assist others who were also experiencing a spiritual awakening.
The Four Dimensions of Spirituality
The four aspects of spirituality identified by Milton Hay are as follows: The human setting in which spiritual development takes place is referred to as the community. Among those who make up one’s spiritual community include family and friends, as well as members of one’s church or other religious organization, coworkers, and classmates, to name a few. Like the other three levels of spirituality, the community dimension is by its very nature extremely personal and personalized, just as the other three dimensions are.
When people are searching for answers and meaning in life, death, suffering, nature, love, or any number of other seemingly unexplainable notions or experiences, they are said to be developing spirituality.
One’s search for meaning is shaped by one’s religious requirements.
Spirituality may also be expressed via the employment of religious ceremonies and rituals, as well as other ways.
Prayer, yoga, meditation, introspection, lovemaking, exercise, singing, and laughing are all examples of activities that may be used to bring inner resources to the surface.
Defining the Fourth Dimension (Lesson 1 of 3) FOURTH DIMENSION: WHAT EXACTLY IS IT? As defined by our human language and concepts, the Fourth Dimension is a degree of existence or awareness that symbolizes a higher spiritual consciousness than that represented by our words and ideas. Journey from human finite consciousness to infinite consciousness is what it is all about. Q: What is the best way to enter the fourth dimension? First and foremost, you must commit to becoming a part of the team involved in this process.
- When it comes to reaching your spiritual objective, your personal drive is the most powerful force behind you.
- A: The third dimension is the human dimension, which is where you are at the moment of being conscious of being human.
- You are connected to the polar opposites of everything: good and terrible, joyful and sad, and so on.
- Q: Does the Fourth Dimension exist outside of the realm of opposites?
- In the third level, you are karmically connected to the opposites of what you are experiencing.
- Take the following action: Please watch the following video to assist you on your journey into Fourth-Dimensional Consciousness:
Lesson 2: Moving into Fourth Dimensional Consciousness
Defining the Fourth Dimension in Lesson 1 FOURTH DIMENSION QUESTION: WHAT IS IT? As defined by our human language and notions, the Fourth Dimension is a degree of existence or awareness that symbolizes a greater spiritual consciousness than that represented by the previous three dimensions. Journey from human finite consciousness to Infinite consciousness is what it is all about! What steps do I need to take in order to enter the fourth dimension? First and foremost, you must commit to being a part of the team during this process.
- When it comes to reaching your spiritual objective, your personal drive is the driving force behind it.
- Listed below are some of the actions you must complete in order to transition into the fourth dimension: When it comes to awareness, what is the difference between third and fourth dimensions?
- The rule of opposites governs your existence in that place; cause and consequence are your constant companions.
- It is your emotions that dominate your life, and you operate on a restricted level of awareness.
- To which the answer is affirmative: In the third dimension, you are karmically tied to the polar opposites of your personality.
It is possible to transcend polarities as well as their restrictions when you are in the fourth dimension. The next step is to For assistance in your journey into Fourth-Dimensional Consciousness, please watch the following video.
Lesson 3: Experiencing the Fourth Dimension
Q: How does living in the fourth dimension affect my daily activities? In the third dimension, you gaze at life through a small peephole in a fence, giving you an extremely restricted perspective of the situation. In the fourth dimension, you are completely above the fence and have complete control over your surroundings. You always have an unobstructed vision in all directions and can look in whatever direction you want. Your soul’s mission is revealed to you through this higher vision, which gives you with information that allows you to participate in its unfolding.
- A: In a word, yes.
- Q: Is it possible for my intellect to comprehend unlimited fourth-dimensional consciousness?
- The mind seeks to comprehend itself in terms of its restricted capabilities.
- The only way for it to move into the Unlimited is via experience, in order to comprehend it.
- A: Transitioning into the fourth dimension is a gradual process that brings you into alignment with your entire being.
- Slowly but steadily, you will begin to emerge from the third dimension.
- Is it true that I’ll have to leave this planet and this form when I enter the Fourth Dimension?
- When I die, will I be able to transition into fourth-dimensional awareness, or will I be forced to do it here in the third-dimensional world?
- A shift in consciousness is taking place, and this shift is opening the door to the reality of your Being.
- A: A: It’s similar to standing on top of a mountain and being able to view in every direction at the same time.
Lesson 4: Commitment to the Fourth Dimension
Q: Is it my obligation to do the process of transitioning into the fourth dimension on my own initiative? A: In a word, yes. Each each soul is responsible for their own awakening to the truth of their own existence. It is a progressive shift in one’s state of awareness. Q: In what ways do my wants assist me in my transition into the Fourth Dimension? A: You are beginning to understand that the energy of desire is extremely potent and should be handled with caution in order to achieve success.
Your single-minded attention will ensure your achievement.
Steps to take: For those who are ready to make a commitment to the truth of their Being at this moment, please sign the following form. IN ORDER TO TRANSITION INTO FOURTH-DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS:_
Congratulations! You are ready to move on to the next topic. Remember that I am here to support [email protected]
You can now move on to the Self-Study Lesson about GOD CONSCIOUSNESS.
The Fourth Dimension Is Real, But Who Owns It?
For millennia, the prospect of a higher dimension has piqued the interest of those who have a creative mind. In a recent essay by Michio Kaku, the renowned theoretical physicist and best-selling book, it was said that the ownership of this dimension was in the dubious hands of “charlatans, mystics, and science fiction writers.” As a matter of fact, because Heaven may be regarded a higher dimension, ownership should be given to the vast majority of religious people and numerous spiritual traditions.
- Instead, he asserts that adding a fourth dimension to the three dimensions we all traverse in will be necessary in order to discover the much-coveted Theory of Everything, which he calls the “holy grail of physics.” This is more than just a hypothetical question.
- Instead, physics requires the addition of a fourth, fifth, or even more spatial dimensions (hyperspace) in order to make mathematical sense of the world.
- As a result, the four fundamental forces of nature – gravity, electromagnetism, as well as the weak and strong forces – are so unlike from one another that it may be necessary to seek to a higher dimension of “vibration” in order to bring them all together.
- Kaku believes that the human brain is incapable of comprehending the fourth dimension, and he cites evolution as the rationale for this belief.
- It wasn’t until mathematics and the dissatisfaction of physicists forced the creation of an additional dimension that it became required.
- The existence of a higher dimension in the past was unavoidable as the domain of God or the gods, of higher levels of consciousness, of miracles, and other so-called supernatural phenomena became more prevalent.
- But let’s concede his point of view.
Despite this, there are some startling parallels between the two theories of reality.
Powers that cannot be reproduced in three dimensions are attributed to the fourth dimension by both authors.
It is rather remarkable that science and spirituality should have even this much in common.
It’s a simple fact of life.
To answer this, I’ll use an extended example provided by Kaku, which is based on a cult novel by Edwin A.
Those who live in Flat Land, known as Flatlanders, are fictitious characters that exist in two dimensions.
While we can see everything on the sheet of paper because we are three-dimensional beings, Flatlanders must go from one location to another in order to uncover what is happening at a distance.
We have the ability to reach down into their territory, but they are unable to see us approaching, so we remain unseen until we make our presence known.
In other words, our godlike abilities are essentially the result of Flatlanders’ restricted vision of the world around them.
The appearance of the supernatural is one indication of a higher dimension, which may include a fourth dimension that our brains are unable to comprehend.
To my mind, this isn’t a fiction or a restriction of vision; rather, it is the way reality operates.
It is the same order of explanation.
As a result, no theory or model is capable of describing greater dimensions.
While this appears to be the case, there is no evidence to support it because many aspects of theoretical physics are beyond the scope of experimentation, data collection, and every other extension of the mind, including pet theories about super strings, multiple universes, and a time period at the very beginning of creation known as the Planck epoch.
The moment they endow us with omniscience and omnipotence, they are correct from the perspective of a two-dimensional plane of existence.
Instead of a superhuman father sitting above the clouds, it is possible that the higher dimension serves as the field where thought first manifests itself in the universe.
More specifically, mathematics is brought about by the intellect.
In the same way that everything else does, math develops from the mind field.
What he refers to as hyperspace cannot be compared with the state of being in Heaven.
However, if the fourth dimension encompasses all we refer to as creation, it is possible that there is no difference between hyperspace and Heaven, except than whether or not it contains thought.
Let’s wait and see what happens.
He is the creator of The Chopra Foundation and the co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, both of which he founded. Join him at The Chopra Foundation Sages and Scientists Symposium 2014 (www.choprafoundation.org) to learn more about the science of consciousness.